Sunday, February 26, 2012

project 52 | week 4: wash + project 52 | week 5: wooden

I am late again! But, I have a good excuse. Really I do. I was getting a card error with my camera and was unable to get my photos off.  I'm just thankful my hubby figured it out, and that I didn't lose all of my photos!  So without further ado....

week 4: wash

I had been thinking hard all week of a photo to take, and couldn't for the life of me think of a good subject.  So, I took a picture of something I look at every. single. day. Does anyone else ever feel like their dishes are never done?  Anyway. This photo is nothing great. I simply wanted to get it over with so that I could get my photo in on time. ha. Good plan! :)




week 5: wooden

This is one of my favorite toys of Gemma's. It's a Dwell Studio (LOVE their stuff!) wooden shape sorter with a blue whale, an orange rhino, a red elephant, a green giraffe, and a yellow bird. Gemma is a little young for it, but its a good toy for me to help her identify shapes, animal sounds, animal names, and colors.


I'll be posting week 6: yellow soon.  I know what my subject will be. I just haven't taken it yet. (I didn't want to keep taking photos until I knew that I would be able to get them off of the camera. I'm catching up, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment