Tuesday, January 31, 2012

project 52 | week 3: circle

If we're being technical, I guess this is a sphere. A sphere is a circle, but a circle cannot be a sphere, right? ha!  Please, no one check up on me!

Jeff's parents bought us 36 pounds of oranges. Yes, 36 pounds. Only because they bought some for themselves and thought they were the best oranges of their lives.  We gave some away, but are left with a ton.  They are not the prettiest oranges, and Jeff said if I were really paying attention to detail in my photo, I would have picked better looking ones.  (I looked! There were none!) Other than that small thing, he gave me kudos on my photo this time!  (He knows way more about photography than I do and tries to teach me, but we tend to butt heads.)

So, without further ado, my ugly (but very tasty) oranges!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh...fancy new layout! I like! I really like the picture, too!!!

    ReplyDelete