Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 52

Marta, over at Something Good, came up with a photo challenge.  Take one photo a week for a year.  She will randomly generate a word for each week, and then you take a photo of your own spin on the word.  I saw last night that my friend, Christy, linked up and posted her photo; so, on a whim, I signed up, too.  Today is the last day to post the photo for the first week and I work best under pressure. (Just ask my college professors!)

This week's word is: necessity.  So far, photos are of technology, water, and light. (View the photos on the shared pinterest board here.) I, being the mother of a child who does not like to sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time during the night, immediately thought of coffee.  I live on coffee these days especially now that Gemma is on a routine that includes waking up every three hours AND being awake for the day at 6 a.m.




Wish me luck in making the commitment to take my photo every week!  I'm definitely an amateur when it comes to taking photos, so bear with me. My goal in participating in this challenge is to improve my photo taking skills and to push myself to think more creatively.  Oh, and p.s., I don't know Marta in real life, but I bet if you wanted to take the challenge and jump in even if you're late to the game, she would probably welcome you to the group!

1 comment: