Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Weeks....

Is almost over! But I'll update anyway.

My leg pain has almost disappeared.  I still get the tingling in my left leg, but no more sharp pain. Thankful for that!  I've had a couple of days of sore ribs, but that must've just been due to an active baby kicking me during the night.  The baby has been more and more active the past week or so.  I can now see huge rumbles in my belly.  It looks like a volcano going off inside of me.  Jeff has been able to see it, so that's fun for him, too.

I have a co-worker who has a strong distaste for babies (in general).  She is young, so I don't judge her too much. :)  (And, she insists she will like MY baby.)  She doesn't want kids, etc.  Anyway, she was sitting in my office the other day and saw my belly move.  She grabbed the arms of her chair, her eyes started watering, and she just kept saying "Oh my god. Oh my god." I honestly thought she was going to throw up right then and there.  HILARIOUS!

I had my doctor appointment on Friday.  Other than not getting in until after 5 o'clock for a 4:20 appointment (!), it was pretty uneventful.  The heartbeat is still in the 140s and my weight gain has slowed (for now).  Still no boy name, so I'm convinced that its a boy.

Speaking of boys...My friend, Christy, had her baby last week on Tuesday. Grayson Timothy is here and all is well!  I can't wait to go meet him when things are a little more settled down for the Bodes.  Now, I'm awaiting a Nesseler arrival.  I had a dream that this one is a boy, too, so we'll see if I'm right in just a few days!  Exciting times!

30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment