Monday, March 7, 2011

27 and 28 weeks

I am super late on this post and am actually almost to 29 weeks now, but I finally got my husband to give me the photos! :)

I had a big growth spurt, I think from weeks 24 to 27. I felt like I could eat and eat and never get full, but that phase has finally passed and I feel normal again. And, even though my doctor says I am perfectly on track with my weight gain, I'm hoping that it will taper off some now.

27 weeks 1 day. Cheesy grin. :)




Home stretch! Third Trimester. 28 weeks 1 day. Had to include my other baby, Harper.



I'd been feeling relatively good up until last Friday morning.  I woke up at 2 am with a really sharp pain in my outer thigh.  It only lasted a 5 seconds or so, but then my leg went numb.  I went back to sleep and it was still numb when I woke up to get ready for work.  It's continued throughout the weekend, so I have a call into my doctor right now to make sure its nothing to be concerned about.  My internet research (hehe) has led me to believe that it could be Merlagia Paresthetica, which is supposedly common in pregnancy.  I'm hoping at the very least my doctor will be able to tell me how to avoid or relieve some of the pain that comes along with it.

Now that volleyball has ended, I've started doing water aerobics two times a week with my friend, Katie.  It's pretty fun and more of a workout than I expected.  I'll have reduce to once a week starting next week once we start our Prepared Childbirth classes. I'm actually really excited for the classes.  Our doula (we decided to go with one!) is one of the teachers, so it will be fun to get to know her through the classes, too.

Almost to week 29 and if I could have just timed my pregnancy one week later, I'd be turning 29 years old the same week.  Maybe next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment