Monday, May 2, 2011

36 weeks and Overdue

No, no. I'm only about 36.5 weeks right now, so I'm not overdue, yet.  I'm just WAY overdue posting my weekly pregnancy photos.  I've been sick on and off for the past 3 weeks or so.  New symptoms every week, but mostly nausea and a horrible cold.

Here they are!  I can really see a growth spurt between weeks 34 and 35!
32 weeks 1 day and apparently still waking up.  You'd think after so many weeks of taking these photos I'd get a LITTLE more photogenic.  Not so. Gah.

33 weeks.1 day. Weird hair.

34 weeks. Can you see my red, stuffy nose?

35 weeks. 1 day.  I don't know if its the stripes or what, but I think I looked like I grew a lot since the last week.

36 weeks and 2 days. Looking enormous and gross. Still sick. Yuck.
I had my 36 week check on Friday along with my Group B Strep test. (No results yet.)  Doctor said I'm carrying high and that I'm not dialated yet.  Boo. I was tempted to ask her to check again.  I was sure I'd be a least a 1 because I've felt "different" for quite some time now.

I've been sitting on my exercise ball for the last few days and its relieving a lot of the pressure I've been having.  It's getting so bad that I don't even want to lay down anymore because, for some reason, laying down makes it hurt worse than anything else!

We had another super busy, but productive weekend. 
-Two baby showers (one for us, one for my friend) down.
-My super awesome mama came over to help me cook meals to freeze, and we made 4 different things which should be good for about 8 meals.
-Jeff's friend Adam drew some art for the nursery and it turned out awesome!  (I just need to paint it and hang it now!)
-I also played organ again this weekend and one of the church's ladies groups gave me a quilt for the baby.  So sweet of them!  I play for the last time again next weekend before I take the next two or so months off.  I'll be glad to have some time off, as it is getting kind of hard to reach around my belly when I play.  A couple more mistakes than usual! Oops!

I was looking forward to an uneventful week, but it seems its already filling up fast!  I guess the more I spend time doing things, the quicker time will go by while I await the baby's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment